Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Hat and The Way You Look Tonight


I've talked about it before, but one of the best parts of performing (besides the actual performing) is dressing up.  How I wish I lived in another time--and had the money and reason--to dress up every night.

But since I can't, I do the next best thing.  When I can dress up, I really dress up!

The most recent, and most adored addition, to my usual black velvet with feathers ensemble is a beautiful white hat with black feathers.  In the two performances I've worn it at, I've had so many compliments on it and have been asked to pose for "hat" pictures!

I've made the decision that my summer jazz album will have me wearing that Capelli New York hat.  It's new and classic at the same time!

I'll soon have up photos of last night's Chocolate Extravaganza performance.  It was definitely a night to remember!

Speaking of remembering, today's song is "The Way You Look Tonight" sung by Frank Sinatra!


No comments:

Post a Comment