Monday, March 11, 2013

Chocolate Cheesecake, How I Love Thee...



I love chocolate and I absolutely LOVE chocolate cheesecake.  This recipe--from Kraft--is literally the best recipe for chocolate cheesecake I've ever made.  And as cheesecakes go, it's really a very simple recipe.

Since eating an entire cheesecake is a little impractical for one person--only my sister really likes chocolate cheesecake other than me in the family--so I slice the cheesecake into pieces, wrap them in waxed paper the place them in a freezer container and freeze them for future enjoyment!

I've never put the whipped topping on my cheesecake, but I have eaten it with fresh or frozen fruit.  I've even made a raspberry glaze with sugar, raspberry jam, and frozen raspberries.  It is so easy to make.  You just put those three ingredients into a saucepan and let them simmer on the stovetop for about 20 minutes!  Proportions are almost irrelevant--just wing it!  It's delicious!

I don't know why, but I thought of "Young at Heart" sung by Frank Sinatra as today's song!  I think cheesecake keeps me young at heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment