Monday, March 25, 2013

Jimmy John's: Magic with the TV Set


Jimmy John's sandwiches are more than just "so fast you'll freak," they're magic!

Seriously, whenever I'm having a good day, a bad day, a regular day, an anything day, a #9 with hot peppers and no mayo just makes the day better.  For those of you who don't know, a #9 is an Italian Night Club.  And yes, it's awesome, even though it has nothing to do with night clubs (I couldn't resist the pun).

So back to the magic, I had the weirdest thing happen tonight.  I walked up to the TV and it turned on.  The remotes were all accounted for.  I turned the TV off.  It turned back on.  I turned it off again.  This happened two more times.  Basically, I must be magic.  And Jimmy John's must have been what gave me the magic.

Okay, so I don't believe in magic at all, but this was pretty much like magic and quite funny.  The TV is an older model.  The on/off button just kept getting stuck then unstuck turning itself on.  But it was fun to pretend I had magic powers to turn the TV on just by walking past it--even for just a few seconds!

So I thought of the jazz standard "That Old Black Magic" for today's song.  And, of course, it has to be sung by Frank Sinatra!



No comments:

Post a Comment