Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Snow in April: Couldn't Stand the Weather

Erik, my brother, on a very snowy day!
Today was windy and REALLY cold.  It snowed a little, but not long.  There were actually only a few flakes.

I'm not sure I understand this whole "spring" concept.  It seems to me winter is now when spring is!  How does winter keep hanging on?

Now, I like the cold--I like it better than hot weather.  But when I'm expecting temperate temperatures and I get frigid frost, I do get a little miffed!

So instead of staying disappointed, I remembered a song by one of my favorite guitarists, Stevie Ray Vaughan, who performed a song about bad weather in a relationship.  I adore his gritty, bluesy style!  So here's "Couldn't Stand the Weather" by Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment