Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Growing Love of Hamburgers: I Could Write a Book


I have to be honest.  I've never been a big fan of hamburgers.  I don't even know why.

I grew up in Iowa eating very good beef, but I just really didn't like hamburgers.  Now, I still don't jump for joy when I hear that "hamburgers" are on the menu but I have grown to like them.

Erik, my brother, makes a super duper seasoned hamburger with chili powder, garlic powder, hot pepper flakes, pepper and salt!  With a freshly sliced tomato and slivers of red pepper and onion all on 9-grain bread, a hamburger topped with cheddar cheese becomes a real meal that was once merely an unadorned beef patty!

So what's a song about a "growing love?"  First song I thought of is "I Could Write a Book" sung by Sarah Vaughan.

No comments:

Post a Comment