Saturday, April 27, 2013

Rugby: You Win!


Today was the Rugby Victory Cup Semifinal!  After recording my last vocals today, I was able to catch the last half hour of the game and see BYU's rugby team win!

A couple of years ago, I started going to rugby games because frankly, the game is fascinating to watch!  I have even been acquainted with a few players who were in my classes.  I really do love to watch rugby games.

I don't understand all the rules.  These are a few things I do know about rugby: (1) the ball can only be passed backwards; (2) points are scored only if the ball touches the ground across the end line; and (3) the word "scrum!"

With today's win, I'm rooting for BYU to win the championship game against California-Berkeley next week!

So in honor of BYU's rugby team winning today, I've highlighted "Alright, Okay, You Win" sung by Peggy Lee even though I have shared it before.  But I LOVE this song and feel that "winning" needs to be highlighted often!

No comments:

Post a Comment