Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Gigging and...Pajamas?


The gig today went great! Photos coming soon!  I just had to put Louis Armstrong up there at the top because his gig playing and singing are legendary!

As for after my gig today, I changed out of my performing clothes--black velvet dress with feathers and five-inch heels--and put on the most comfortable pants I could find.  And then I realized I needed to get a few groceries and just didn't feel like changing again.

So, for the first time in my college life I went to the grocery store in exercise pants. Shocking, I know!  So uncharacteristic of me.

Even less characteristic is I was actually wearing my pajama pants aka exercise pants to everyone else in the world.  The great thing is no one ever knew I was actually wearing pajama pants.

Coincidentally, there is a song that mentions pajamas (in a completely non-sleezy way) in the lyrics.  This song plays with differing pronunciations of words to show why a relationship is strained and may possibly fail!  This may sound silly, but the song really connects with the listener!  So here's "Let's Call the Whole Thing Off" sung by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment