Thursday, April 11, 2013

Clinique: For The Sensitive Girl


If you know me at all, you'll know I'm sensitive to just about every allergen and chemical on the planet, except dog dander, ironically.

But when I started wearing make up at 13, what was I to do?  I reacted to most brands, leaving my face puffy and my eyes bloodshot.  The answer?  Clinique!

Clinique brand has never let me down.  Every product is allergy tested and fragrance free (except the perfume, of course.)  Plus, Clinique has the darker color shades of lipstick I prefer.  And best of all, I've never experienced the dreaded "oh-no-I-can't-wear-this-anymore" red face in the mirror followed by emptying my make up bag into the garbage can.

The formulation of Clinique make up is also very even and I love watching for new products to be released.  The most recent?  Nail polish for sensitive skin that also doesn't have a smell that irritates your eyes...I'm going to have to try that!

Since today is all about "sensitivity" here's the Latin jazz standard "How Insensitive" sung by Astrud Gilberto.

No comments:

Post a Comment