Thursday, April 25, 2013

Graduation Day and My Secret Love...


Today is Commencement!  I have finally graduated with a degree!  I now hold a Bachelor of Music in Jazz Studies from Brigham Young University.

I opted not to walk so I don't have a photo of me in a cap and gown but you can imagine what I would look like a blue tent!  Now that doesn't mean I didn't celebrate--which I did in my own way.

While 6000+ graduates, friends and family were at Commencement in the Marriott Center, I went to J Dawgs, a local hot dog hangout.  I found out JDawgs was crazy busy this morning, in fact all week.  I just happened to stop by during a less busy time today so my stop was short.  Fast service is the norm actually.

I love these hot dogs--and I generally don't even like hot dogs.  If you ever come to Provo, UT, you can't leave without enjoying a J Dawg!  Try either the beef or Polish (which is beef with spices)!  You choose the toppings from the list: yellow banana peppers, onions, sauerkraut, jalapeños, and the "secret sauce!"

The savory tastiness and deliciousness of a J Dawg is the "secret sauce."  I don't really know what the secret sauce has in it to make is so good because it is, well, a secret!  So I immediately thought of the song "Secret Love" sung by Doris Day for today's song!

No comments:

Post a Comment