Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Peanut Butter M&Ms: Candy



What is it about peanut butter M&Ms that makes them so tasty?  My guess would be the combination of peanut butter and chocolate.  How can you go wrong with both of those flavors together?

I remember the days before the peanut butter M&M.  In that time, my favorite was the peanut M&M, which I do still enjoy today.  But peanut butter M&Ms were an instant love the first time I tried them!

To be honest, I still haven't tried pretzel M&Ms.  I had no idea there have been so many different kinds of M&Ms until recently.  Today, I found white chocolate, coconut, peppermint, mint, cherry cordial, raspberry dark chocolate.  There is just about any flavor you can imagine!

Since today's blog is all about candy, here's the jazz standard "Candy" sung by Nat King Cole.  Sugar and candy go together like... well, peanut butter and chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment