Thursday, January 3, 2013

Work and A Nice Clean Room...

You know that accomplished feeling that distills on you when your room is clean?  My, it's a mighty fine feeling!

Okay, I'll have to be honest...my room is only partly clean.  It will take another day to get everything in place, but it's much more organized!  And I finally got everything out from under my bed.

Now if only I had a dog's life!  But then again, I love to work!  Which reminds me, tune in to Y105music.com tomorrow and Monday 7:00-10:00 a.m. CST to hear me on-air during the Morning Wake-Up with Chris Farber!


So, in honor of work...well, actually I don't have a song that has to do with work.  Consequently, this song has nothing to do with work or anything else in this post, but it is a great tune.  Here's "Doubts."

1 comment:

  1. You're right! It's a very great tune. And I especially enjoy the picture of Deno.

    ReplyDelete