Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Puppy Chow...and Puppies!


Is there anyone who can resist the combination of chocolate, peanut butter, Crispix, and powdered sugar?  I don't think I've met anyone yet who could...

Puppy chow is always a nice treat.  And when it's snowy, like it is now, it just makes me feel so...wintery!

And, of course, I not only love puppy chow, I love real puppies!  I do have a favorite breed: the Pembroke Welsh Corgi.  Yes, those funny little fox-headed, long-bodied, tail-less sweethearts!

I've talked about Dylan and Deno, the two Chaston corgis.  Dylan was with us for almost 12 years and Deno is a new addition to the family we got in May 2012!

Deno on Christmas Day--he loves rawhide!
So today's song isn't jazz...but it is a fun little tune.  Here's "Gonna Buy Me a Dog" by The Monkees!


No comments:

Post a Comment