Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Meatloaf


You know, meatloaf really gets a bad rap.  Generally looked upon as the meal from leftovers, it usually has a week's worth of odds and ends in it.  Don't even get me started on cafeteria meatloaf...

Tonight I had just about the best meatloaf ever!  Really seriously and truly the best!

Here are some of the ingredients:
  • Ground Sirloin
  • Sausage
  • Sesame Seeds
  • Zucchini
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Red Pepper
  • Onion
  • Egg
  • Oatmeal
  • Red Pepper Flakes
  • Garlic
  • Fresh Spinach
  • Craisins (Yes, Craisins!)
The meatloaf was so moist and spicy (I absolutely love spicy food).

So I thought it might be fun to just put on one of my favorite jazz songs "Why Don't You Do Right?" on for today.  I guess it's a mish-mash today, just like meatloaf!

No comments:

Post a Comment