Sunday, January 20, 2013

When Sleep Evades Your Eyes...

Okay, so it's a bad pun on "When Smoke Gets in Your Eyes," which, incidentally, is today's song.  This version is from the incredible Judy Garland.

Back to the sleep reference, I really haven't gotten much sleep the past few nights, so I think I'm allowed the occasional "punny" joke.

I just don't understand why I can't sleep.  I go through the day sleepy and even almost fall asleep on my feet.  Yet I get ready for bed and POW!  I'm completely, utterly, frustratingly awake!

Maybe it's all this studying... 

1 comment:

  1. As one teacher I had said...One of these days I'll be tired enough that I fall asleep. So I just keep going. Weird, but even though the class was about Comparative Political theory, that is what I remember most from the class. I think he's right, oddly enough!

    ReplyDelete