Monday, January 14, 2013

So COLD!!!!!...and Work


I can't even believe how cold it is in Utah.  It feels like the winter in Iowa (pictured above leaving work at Cumulus) that I left a week ago.

So I am in Utah going to work this morning (no picture but you can imagine) and it's only 3 degrees outside.  I could see my breath--inside the car!

Fortunately, the work was inside.  I am an on-call magazine article reader for the sight-impaired at the LDS Motion Picture Studio.

Obviously, the articles I read today are not online yet.  To give you an idea of what I sound like as a reader, here's the article "Chain Reaction" I recorded previously, when it was much warmer.  It is from the New Era, a religious magazine for teens.

Frankly, I love the cold.  I am just surprised that Utah cold feels like Iowa cold lately.

It only follows that today's song be "Baby, It's Cold Outside!"

No comments:

Post a Comment