Monday, August 6, 2012

Michael Phelps...How Can He Retire?

I just don't think I can think of the summer olympics without Michael Phelps. I can't remember much before the 2004 Athens Olympics. Okay, I do actually remember the 2002 Salt Lake Olympics and the 2000 Sydney Olympics.

But even then, Michael Phelps WAS actually in the 2000 Sydney Olympics. Australian Ian Thorpe was the man of the hour then, but now it's all about Michael Phelps!

So after 18 Olympic gold medals where does he go from there? Does he become a sportscaster? Does he coach? Does he become a motivational speaker?

I guess no one, maybe not even Phelps himself, knows what is next.

But, face it. Amazing athlete. Amazing Olympics so far!

And "The Moment" played on Y105 this morning! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment