Thursday, January 2, 2014

Deno and The Apple Juice


So I finally took a break from working on projects and to lie down on the couch. I placed the warm apple juice I was sipping on the floor. (It is very cold in Iowa right now.) A few moments later, I heard a funny sound. There was Deno, my corgi, lapping up my apple juice!

Fortunately, he isn't overly possessive of what he is eatingor in this casedrinking. So I was able to just take it away from him. He looked at me through his big brown eyes as if to say that he just could not imagine why I had removed his flavorful treat! Then he snuggled up and immediately forgot all about it! I love that dog!

I went and got a clean mug and some new apple juice to warm up. And I think celebrating the joy of a sweet-natured family dog is perfectly anticipated in "Gonna Buy Me a Dog" by The Monkees! So check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment