Friday, December 27, 2013

With Family, It's Still Christmas


I just love Christmas. There's no way to contain how much I love Christmas. I own two "Mrs. Claus" floor-length dresses (for performing and I have two because the first was lost and we had to make another and then the first one was found), an elf costume (also for performing), have released three Christmas CDs (Jazzy Christmas to You!, Jazzy Christmas to You II, and Jazzy Christmas to You III), and I listen to Christmas music year-round.

I also love to be home at Christmas with my family. In fact, we often joke that anytime we are together it's like Christmas. And it's true.

So check out "Please Come Home for Christmas" from Jazzy Christmas to You II. It is and always has been one of my favorite Christmas songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment