Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Salon Day: Love You Madly


Ask anyone about getting hair done and most will say it is a make-it or break-it experience!  There is no in-between.  Ask me about getting my hair done and I will always say it is above and beyond a great experience because I go to Ultimate Impressions Salon and Spa in Peosta, IA.

Thank you to Hattie for my dazzling color and Shawn for my stunning cut!  To me, my hair ends up feeling like artwork when they are done!

Everyone at Ultimate Impressions is supremely skilled, cheery, and hard-working!  They love learning new techniques to provide current as well as traditional styling.  They genuinely want their clients to be happy!

And be sure to check out Ultimately Unique Boutique on the lower level while you're there for incredible one-of-a-kind accessories and designer home decor!

I hope it shows that I absolutely love Ultimate Impressions!!!  Love should be ultimate and felt deeming so here's Ella Fitzgerald singing "Love You Madly" with Oscar Peterson on piano!


No comments:

Post a Comment