Friday, June 7, 2013

Interview with Chris Daughtry!


During my summers I intern at Cumulus Broadcasting here in Dubuque.  I help out Chris Farber on the morning show on Y105 every weekday.  I love it!  I learn so much and it is a lot of fun, too!

Today Chris and I did a phone interview with Chris Daughtry of Daughtry!  I researched all about him, though I knew quite a bit already because his song "Over You" is one of my favorite songs.  Recently, I listen to it at least once a day.  No joke!

So the interview went great!  We got his thoughts on the current American Idol format, his songwriting process, and asked some questions from listeners who wrote in on Facebook.

Daughtry is coming to the Dubuque County Fair on Friday, July 24, and I'm pretty sure I'll be there...

So here's one of my favorite songs "Over You" by Daughtry!


No comments:

Post a Comment