Saturday, August 11, 2012

Moving Forward with a New Logo!

I am so excited to unveil the new logo for Jillaine Records! I can't divulge anything about it yet...it is still in the development stages. But trust me, it is sweet!

A simple overview would be that it is sleeker, more streamlined, and fits my evolving look. No, I'm not suddenly going "punk rocker" or "pop diva," just more indicative of where I am and who I am.

Also, look for a redesigned, more complete "brand" look to my website and associated sites in the coming months. Not that anything is wrong with my site the way it is, I just feel like it is time to move forward on several parts and pages.

I LOVE looking forward. It allows me to look back and see how far I've come. I suppose if I were to dwell on what's ahead, I could feel overwhelmed. But really, that's silly and would only cause me to feel some things are impossible, instead of soon-to-be accomplished with just a bit more to do!

Besides, who of us is ever really finished with anything in life? Circumstances and opportunities are always changing and hopefully, we are progressing in our changes--always for the better, hopefully!

So on to a great August full of redesign and new music!

No comments:

Post a Comment