Thursday, April 4, 2013

Queen of the Rings

Six rings...you can't see the thumb ring on my left hand...

I love jewelry, especially rings, necklaces, bracelets...okay, all jewelry.  I think it was a few years ago when I started wearing many, many rings!  I just love to accessorize!

As stretchy rings have become more popular, I've had a harder time finding sized rings.  I don't have anything against stretch rings; I just prefer the sized sterling silver rings.

Though it is a bit of a bad pun, I do feel like I am Queen of the Rings.

Instead of putting up the soundtrack to the Lord of the Rings Trilogy (which is great, by the way) I thought I'd go back in time to 60s rock.  It's a bit of a silly song and not even jazzy, but here's Gary Lewis & The Playboys singing "This Diamond Ring."


No comments:

Post a Comment